Certified to STANAG 2920, EN166, EN170 and EN172, these RANGER ballistic protection sunglasses ensure maximum protection in all circumstances. Thanks to its bridge, nylon non-slip temples and lateral ventilation, RANGER provides comfort and protection. RANGER is available in smoke coating, red mirror-coating and polarized versions.
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- PLATINUM® coating on smoke version
- Highly flexible, comfortable nylon frame
- Integrated lateral protection
- Side ventilation
- Comfortable, non-slip temples
- Non-slip bridge
Frame marking must include the CE symbol
Because your maximum protection is essential, Bollé Tactical offers a complete range of spectacles and goggles certified to Ballistic Resistance standard STANAG 2920. Each lens is subjected to impacts from a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22’’ calibre which can reach up to 275 m/s, 990 km/h.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact
Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
Continuous work - Worn permanently
The flash lens reflects heat. Ideal for outside use in full sunshine. It can be combined with the polarized coating.
• Ballistic PC - 2,2 mm - Base 8
• PLATINUM® coating (on smoke version)
• Integrated lateral protection
• Comfort non-slip bi-material temples (Nylon + PVC)
• Available in mat black
V50 ballistic resistance - Stanag 2920 : 673km/h - 187m/s